"Great Architecture doesn't have to be expensive; it just has to be built correctly.
A builder must stay true to the size and scale without forcing the architecture."
LET US BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME
2400 square feet, 3 bedrooms, and 2.5 baths ▪ Master Bed and Bath on main ▪ 1st floor open plan ▪ Grand Room with Fireplace reaching to 20 feet ceiling ▪ Upstairs, 2 bedrooms/1 bath and loft living space overlooking the Grand Room.
Coming Soon - On the Market
Four Gables Farmhouse
▪ 3400 square feet, 4 or 5 bedrooms, 3.5 Baths ▪ Detached Garage framed for upstairs office or flex space ▪
Open 1st floor plan ▪ Master bedroom on main, walk-in closet, soaking tub/separate shower in bath
▪ Private back porch off master for enjoying your morning coffee ▪ 2 large bedrooms, each with walk-in closets and baths on 2nd floor ▪ Large 3rd room upstairs has 2 closets, can be divided into 2 bedrooms or leave as is for upstairs living space ▪ Convenient 1st and 2nd floor laundry rooms ▪ This home sits on a private, wooded,
cul-de-sac property in Forsyth County, Georgia
More photos to come, check back soon or contact us to view this home.
Struck by lightening in 2018
▪ 3600 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 2 master suites, 3.5 baths ▪ 2 laundry rooms
▪ Finished Basement ▪ Completely rehabilitated and restored to a beautiful Farmhouse Style
home ▪ Open First Floor Living, Dining, Kitchen area ▪ Master Suite on main
▪ Second floor has 3 bedrooms, 2nd master suite, 2 baths and extra living/flex space
▪ This home is a beauty